Last update: 06/09/2022
Cookies PolicyTruface, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (“Trully”) informs the cookies policy on the website: https://www.trully.ai
In compliance with what it is established in our Privacy Notice and applicable regulations, we would like to inform you that this website uses third party and own cookies to monitor your behavior as an user in our website, with the sole purpose of providing a better service and experience when you browse our website, and to assure that it is working properly.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are tools that play an essential role for the full and proper experience within our website at Trully. They allow the website to store and recover information about a customer or user browsing habits. Depending on the information we gather, they can be used to recognize the customer and improve the service offered by Trully.
Information we will get from you through our website
We obtain information through cookies and similar technologies that help us identify you and differentiate you from other users of our website. These resources will optimize your online experience, not having to fill in information that has already been requested again and will allow us to make improvements to our website. When you visit our website, we may obtain the following information:
- Information about the user agent (electronic device) provided by your internet browser.
- If you access through a third party, this information will be recorded.
- Device identification (cookie or IP address) and general location for fraud prevention.
- Data about visits to our website and sources accessed, including, but not limited to websites, links, traffic information, location, weblogs and other communication data.
Our website is not directed at minors and no data will be knowingly collected from them.
Deactivating and eliminating cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-webguarden-sus-preferencia.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es.
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/en/privacy-and-security/how-to-manage-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html.
It is important to note that if you delete all cookies, you will lose all information related to previously set preferences.
These technologies may be disabled with the exception of the mechanisms that allow us to: (a) identify or distinguish the user or (b) monitor the proper functioning of the page. Please note that by disabling such trackers it is likely that the operation of the site will show some problems that in your case could cause minor failures within the website.
Changes in our Cookies Policy
Our Cookies Policy could be unilaterally modified when required. Any change will be updated in this Cookies Policy, so we invite you to review it periodically so that you are informed about our treatment.
For any help or additional information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org CC: email@example.com .